I'm back!!!!!


After a year and a half long hiatus, I'm back to blogging!!!!!

Here's a little update in what life has been like while I've been absent:


  • We moved to South Carolina and settled down hopefully for good and we love it! 
  • I was a LulaRoe consultant for 17 months and closed my business to spend more time with my kiddos
  • Pregnant with a handsome stinker, making kid count up to 4.  I'm due in June!
  • I've lost my way as far as my health is concerned and used a back injury as my crutch.  I'm sick of not being as healthy as I once was, so I bought a beach body on demand challenge (and became a coach just for the discount, although if you are interested in shakeolog/beachbody workouts let me know!), and have started working out more this week and working on my nutrition so I can finish out this pregnancy strong. I'll be documenting my healthy journey on here.
  • My eldest got baptized this month, which makes me feel old. I just can't believe it! 
  • I'm excited for the LDS general conference going on this weekend!
Alright, that's enough for now.  Have a fantastic day!


Stay tuned for future posts!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts